Gift Administration & Stewardship Manager
The Gift Administration and Stewardship Manager will be a key member of a small, effective Development team critical to the organization’s success and ambition. This role will work across all development/strategic initiatives team activities, with a focus on managing individual giving through campaign creation and execution, facilitating portfolios of individuals, corporations, and foundations for leadership to move through donor cycle, relevant event planning and execution, gift reporting and analysis, and knowledge management.
Location: Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify, manage, and grow a portfolio of 50-75 individual, corporate, and foundation major donor prospects ($25k+) via cross-functional portfolio management and prospect research.
· Manage engagement opportunities and create outreach materials including identifying and executing creative fundraising campaigns to reach new donor audiences; planning, executing, and managing fundraising events (e.g., small salon events, mid-sized events, and larger galas and summits.)
· Create and execute strategies for Board giving, campaign engagement, and committee participation.
· Design and execute a multi-channel renewal strategy for all current annual fund donors of up to $24,999 by managing direct mailings, donor communications (emails, newsletters etc.)
· Support the development of growth strategies, including giving societies and regional plans to cultivate and solicit donors.
· Work effectively with technical and Strategic Initiatives teams to ensure programmatic work is reflected appropriately in fundraising materials, and to support programmatic partnership development and resource mobilization where possible, by conducting outreach and contributing to proposal writing.
· Oversee the maintenance of internal knowledge management systems (online giving platforms, social media, Raisers Edge CRM database), with support from Development Associate.
· Oversee benchmarking, gift analysis, and other development performance analytic reports, with support from Development Associate.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant, demonstrated work experience, including at least 2 years on a development team with general fundraising responsibilities.
- Familiarity with the donor life cycle and management and ability to identify and research new prospects.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate with diverse audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and first-hand experience with developing donor correspondence, marketing and stewardship emails, concept notes, marketing materials, grant reports, and proposals.
- Knowledge of global health, passion for social impact, and enthusiasm for Malaria No More’s mission to end one of the world’s oldest and deadliest diseases within a generation.
- Ability and willingness to prioritize and handle simultaneous assignments while adapting to changing deadlines, priorities, and workflows.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms. Raiser’s Edge preferred
MNM offers a competitive compensation package based upon previous experience. This is a full-time, exempt role and is eligible for MNM’s comprehensive benefits package, including high-quality medical/dental/vision coverage, 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 14 paid holidays, summer Friday flex time and paid parental leave, medical/dependent care/commuter FSAs, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, and a 401K plan with an employer safe harbor contribution. Final offer will be contingent on successful reference and background check.
Please email a concise cover letter (with salary requirements) explaining why you would like to be considered and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Gift Administration & Stewardship Manager– Full Name"
No telephone calls please.
Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. MNM is an equal opportunity employer.
HELP END MALARIA DEATHS
Your contribution will help us ensure no child dies from the bite of a malaria mosquito. We have the tools to end deaths from malaria now. Let's make malaria no more!