Malaria No More Fund (“Malaria No More”) is a Delaware non-profit corporation with its primary address and principal place of business at 2341 Eastlake Ave E., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98102. Malaria No More’s telephone number is 206-397-1755. If you would like a copy of Malaria No More’s latest annual return, exemption application, or other related information, please send a request indicating the information requested along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope or email address to Malaria No More, Attn: Disclosure Requirements, 2341 Eastlake Ave E., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98102.
Malaria No More is exempt from federal income tax under 26 U.S.C. Section 501(c)(3) with EIN 20-5664575, and is a non-profit organization eligible to receive tax-deductible donations. Each donation to Malaria No More is tax-deductible to the extent allowed under applicable law, and represents a contribution to its mission of mobilizing the political commitment, funding and innovation required to end malaria within a generation.
REGISTRATION IN ANY STATE/DISTRICT DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF MALARIA NO MORE BY THAT STATE/DISTRICT, OR ANY OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE OF THE STATE/DISTRICT.
- California: Information required by the California Business and Professions Code is included above.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 or 1-800-HELP-FLA TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. MALARIA NO MORE FUND’S REGISTRATION NUMBER IN FLORIDA IS CH23610 WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
- Georgia: The following information is available upon request: a full and fair description of the charitable program for which the solicitation campaign is being carried out and, if different, a full and fair description of the programs and activities of the charitable organization on whose behalf the solicitation is being carried out, and a financial statement or summary consistent with the financial statement required to be filed with the Secretary of State pursuant to Code Section 43-17-5.
- Maryland: A copy of the current financial statement of Malaria No More Fund is available by writing to Malaria No More, Attn: Disclosure Requirements, 2341 Eastlake Ave E., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98102 or by calling 206-397-1755. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, (410) 974-5534.
- Michigan: Registration No. MICS37640.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Malaria No More Fund may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167.
- New Jersey: The individual is making this solicitation is an employee of Malaria No More Fund. INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- New York: A copy of the latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, by writing to Malaria No More, Attn: Disclosure Requirements, 2341 Eastlake Ave E., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98102, or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, Department of Law, 120 Broadway, New York, New York 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina).
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Malaria No More Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: Any registration or notice of solicitation required by the charitable solicitation act is on file with the Washington state Secretary of State’s office. Additional financial disclosure information may be obtained upon request made to the Washington state Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: Inquiries regarding Malaria No More may be made to Malaria No More’s Managing Director, Finance and Operations (or his/her successor) at 206-397-1755. West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
- Wisconsin: A financial statement of Malaria No More disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue and expenses for the preceding fiscal year is available upon request made to Malaria No More.